» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

The Sleeping Beauty

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sleeping Beauty

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Cool winds whistled through the gigantic crevasse, and the warm, summer sun sparkled down from behind the cloudy sky. The balmy air around Ventus Town was the perfect temperature for anyone. Long trees stood tall, their leaves wavering in the winds. Outcrops of rock pushed out from beneath the refreshing shade, embracing the pleasant and sunny weather instead. Amongst these protrusions, basking in the sunlight and allowing the gales to brush her softly, lay Maha, dozing off, with her back against a tree comfortably.

Spoiler:

Her bag lay in front of her, her sandals leaning against it. There was a book entitled 'Gotta Catch 'Em All! - The Locations Where Different Pokémon are Likely To be Found' resting on her legs, the wind flipping its pages to and fro. She had been reading it before she had given way to the abyss of sleep to engulf her. As she lay there, she almost looked like a princess, a sleeping beauty.

She had intended to leave Ventus Town today. She had already caught three Pokémon in this Town and had taken full advantage of its weather to get Zoro to evolve. But still, she could not deny that she loved the weather, so she had decided to just sit down and relax for a while before going on her trip to Medius City. Unfortunately, the balmy ambience had taken its effect on her and the Trainer had slipped off into the world of dreams.
Mahalia

Credits : 5811

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mahalia Tezuka
Pokedollar £: 900
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sleeping Beauty

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Mahalia smirked. "He's a... an interesting fellow..." she replied, regarding her Pidove. Pidove chirped merrily before settling in a smirking position as it took a few more puffs of his cigarette. Maha simply sweat dropped and chuckled, before returning her attention to the battle as soon as Shinx came in with another attack.

Mahalia spread her arm wide as she commanded. "Bad move, Hatta! Sanji, use Gust and blow him away again while he's coming at you!"

"Piiiii~!" The Tiny Pigeon chirped out in agreement before flapping its wings repeatedly as soon as Shinx came in for another Thunder Fang attack. As Shinx was already in the air, the sudden gale pushed him right back through it like a rocket causing him to go tumbling into the ground at even greater speed.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Shinx was once again blown back. He hit nothing and just started to roll on his side. He finally stopped rolling and got up. "Shinx..." Shinx was determined to not lose his first match. "Shinx you sure... you wanna continue?" It shook its head in agreement. "Well Ok! Shinx Thunder Fang full strength!" Shinx agreed and started to run. "Shinx!" It opened it's mouth and started to spew electricity, sparks and volts were thrown everywhere. this would be Shinx's finally attack of the match, it started rushing to the pigeon with fangs present. It sped toward it and sped some more. He attempted his last attack to the Pidove. "Get him Shinx!!" Hatarou started yelling words of encouragement to shinx.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male
Tackle, Leer, thunder Fang
Timid, Competitive, loyal

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female
Smug, Arrogant, Humble(ish)

Aron (Rex)
Level: 5
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot
Level: 9

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Credits : 5687

Character Profile
Rp Name: Hatarou
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://Deariot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Mahalia's eyes widened as she saw the effect of the full-strength Thunder Fang, the countless sparks flying in the air and the determination shown by Shinx rivalled her Eevee's. She clenched her teeth, quickly letting out a command.

"Sanji, dodge!" she commanded.

However, her words fell on deaf ears as it had come too late, with Sanji already having been bitten. "Sanji!" Maha yelled out helplessly, with wide eyes, as the Pigeon turned into steam roast and landed besides Maha's foot due to the force of the attack.

"Piii... X_X" was all Pidove could let out as it choked out some smoke, charred black. Maha sighed, before turning to look at Hatta and his Shinx.

"You guys won this round," she smiled at them, pulling out Pidove's Poké Ball and pointing it at the fallen Pokémon. A red beam shot out which turned Pidove into Poké Energy and then sucked it into the confines of the mechanical machine, before Maha pressed the button, shrunk it back to ping-pong size and clipped it on her belt.

"That was a great battle!" she said as she scooped up her still unconscious Eevee in her arms, deciding not to return her to her Poké Ball, and then flashed Hatta a thumbs-up.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Looking at the battle with amazement viviana knew this was going to be an awesome day to find new travel buddies. Seeing the pokemon they used and the strategies they had with held, also noting how their pokemon have such will power, such strength to pull through the thickest of fights, Viviana decided it was time for her to go and introduce herself instead of looking at the two trainers off in the side lines behind a suburban tree. She continued to look at them as the battle began to make its close.

To show them that she meant less harm than good, she sent out her espeon, and her other eevee. Those two will certainly break the ice of friendship, as she approached the trainers nice and easliy. She quickly walked over to them as eevee and espeon ran behind her. She waved at them yelling about how she watched there battle and didn't want to intrude. She looked at them as she smiled with some much joy.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Credits : 5847

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Shinx leveled up

Shinx had used thunder fang on Pidove. It had won Shinx the match and now Shinx was exhausted. It tiredly walked to Hatarou with some pride in it's step. "Good job Lux! I knew you could do it!" He than turned to Maha. "That was excellent! Best 1st match ever! Haha that was fun let's do it again partner!"

A minute or so later Hatarou saw an Espeon and Eevee, as well as a trainer. She started shouted words of praise of how the battle was excellent. Hatarou waved back at the girl. "Hey!!! Thanks for the compliments!" He released his Piplup who woke up but was very tired. Piplup just sat next to Shinx, they both had been exhausted and started their own little chit chat convo.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am

Perona let out a yawn as she awoke from her rest, opening her mouth wide as she did, before licking her lips in an animalistic way. She looked up at Maha as she looked up at the Maha holding her in her arms. Her ear twitched slightly before she fully returned to the world of the living.

"Eevee!"

The brown rabbit Pokémon looked up with beady black eyes at Maha, clearly delighted as she remembered that she had won a battle. Maha smiled at her, petting her and Eevee snuggled into her arms.

Maha looked up at Viviana as she approached, smiling at her as well. "Hello!" she greeted, and Perona poked her head out of her arms to glance at the Eevee and Espeon that the other trainer held.

"Eevee!" Perona greeted them, her ears standing erect as she shouted out a 'hey' in Pokéspeak.

"Hey, an Espeon!" Maha smiled as she crouched down, stars in her eyes. She had always wanted an Espeon! They were too cute! She smiled as she brought her hand closer to Espeon so that she could touch her. Meanwhile, her Eevee jumped out of her arms and took a few steps towards the other Eevee.

The orange-haired girl than stood up and introduced herself. "Sorry, I should've introduced myself sooner. My name is Mahalia. Who are you?" she inquired.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Approaching the trainers and their infamous attitudes, Viviana felt right at home. She was first greeted by Hatarou, who owned a Shinx and a Piplup. She has never seen pokemon like those before in person so this was her first time and she was really liking them. Her eevee and espeon appeared to have liked them as well. She looked at them all and smiled.

She was then greeted by Maha, a trainer who owned, from what viviana saw, a Pidove and an Eevee. She was truly astonished by their greetings and she decided it was a good time introduce herself. "Hello," she began as her eevee played with Maha's eevee and her espeon played with Maha, "My name is Viviana nice to meet you all" She said as she gave them another smile.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Hatarou smiled as Viviana got closer. He was meeting a lot of people on his first day on his journey. He felt as if his somehow he was lucky on this day. "Hello Viviana! I'm Hatarou Mitis, but my friends call me Hatta! This here is my team! This is Luxor, my Shinx! And Iso my Piplup! Sorry they're not showing their usual spunk they're kind of tired right now!" Hatarou had gotten over excited and seemed to have started jumping around. Hatarou than got a small idea.

He looked over to Maha and said, "Hey wanna any lunch anything i can cook abit!" He than looked to Viviana, "Your invited too you know!" He smiled as he set his bag down and started unpacking a blanket onto the floor as well as some food.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Maha smiled as she saw Eevee associated with Viviana's Eevee, while she played with Espeon. "You have really nice Pokémon," she said, to Viviana, before she assumed a cross-legged position and sat down on the soft plush grass.

As their Pokémon played, Maha turned to Hatta. "Sure, go ahead, I'm starving, and we can't really travel without eating..." one of the reasons that Maha couldn't buy food was because she had spent all her money on buying Eevee. So food seemed like a good choice. She was starving.

"So Viviana," she said, turning around to look at the other girl. "What brings you here?"
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:37 pm

"Nice to meet the both of you," She stared at the eevee's playing, and then she looked at Hatta who was about to prepare a meal. He invited her to the feast and she happily excepted it. She looked at Hatta for a moment as was about to say something but them Maha asked what brought her here. Well what really brought her here was the sound of a battle, some of the reason is why she was also brought here was because she hated traveling by herself, but who could blame her.

"I came her to train, but I also was looking for friends to travel with," She exclaimed pulling out 4 other pokeball's, "But let me first introduce my team" She threw all of the pokeball's in the air and out came her team, "Here they are" she said with a smile as eevee and espeon jumped back and her pokemon formed in a straight line, "Thats Eava my Espeon, Avae my Eevee, Kibble my Gible, Chilly my Kumasyun, Xer my Scyther, and Waily my Wailmer" They all greeted the trainers before them with a big cheer.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Viviana had a full team and all he could think was, "Well i'm goin to need to prepare some more food!" He had tooken out a medium pan and started to cook a alot of stew for everyone. "Well Maha it'll be done in a minute or two after that you can pig out! And Vivi well can your pokemon eat Stew? I only had enough berries for those two over there! Sorry!" The two had than waved at Viviana as the finally got up to greet the new pokemon.

After a few minutes the stew had finally been finished, "Well ok! It's done! I'll serve all you guys!" He started pouring the stew into several plastic bowls. It smelled delicous to Hatarou and was feeling peckish for it and wanted to eat sooner now.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 am

Mahalia marvelled at all the Pokémon as Viviana made them appear, and she could not help but smile at seeing so many cool Pokémon. "You have a full team! That's really great. Both me and Hatta here are new Trainers so we haven't really got a complete team yet. That must mean you're pretty experienced, huh?" she exclaimed, looking at all of them with amazed eyes.

She then turned to Hattarou. "Alright, take your time," she said, before looking back up at Viviana. "To pass the time I'll show you my team as well," she said, pushing herself back onto her feet before she unclipped three of the four Poké Balls clipped to her waist, enlarging them before throwing them all into the air.

"Come on out..."

In streaks of white light, they emerged.

"Zoro!"

"Grovyle~" Grovyle appeared, his arms crossed over his chest and eyes closed in a 'cool guy' pose, to the right-most.

"...Sanji!"

"Piiiii~♥!" Pidove appeared, flapping its wings high up in the sky, though he was too tired from the previous battle to ogle after any female creature - plus there were too many of them here for him to decide!

"... Vivi!"

"Spin~ Spin~ Spinda!" Spinda appeared, wobbling about too and fro unable to keep balanced, besides Grovyle and underneath the hovering Pidove.

"... and Perona!"

"Eevee!" the Evolution Pokémon cheered, quickly getting in line besides Spinda, sitting there swinging her tail proudly next to Spinda with her head held high. She was really happy today!

Maha then turned to her team. "Everyone, say 'hi' to Vivi and Hatta and their Pokémon! We're gonna be travelling together, all of us!" she explained, and immediately all her Pokémon cheered and went about interacting with the rest of them.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

It sure was nice seeing all of the pokemon as the meeted and greeted one another. Viviana was having a fun time with this meet and greet as well. She looked at all of the pokemon befriending eachother as they quickly all went on about there business as they began to eat the food Hatta had prepared for them. "It was really nice of you to do this for us hatta, Thank you" Viviana smiled at Hatarou as she began to eat the food he had made for them.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Hatarou smiled as the last of the people had been served. He internally celebrated as he could finally eat for himself. As he went to scoop him up some stew he saw that well it was dinished. Alas his great victory became a brutal defeat. "Oh snap... Out of food.... Sigh well i guess i cam wait..." Than his his shinx came up to him and gave him a berry he had kept. Hatarou petted it and ate the berry it was really juicy and sweet. This was a nice day a really nice day!

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 pm

[url=http://katsuregion.forumotions.net/t385-dig-it#4241]Thread End, Continued Here...
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2