Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

The Sleeping Beauty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sleeping Beauty

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 am

Cool winds whistled through the gigantic crevasse, and the warm, summer sun sparkled down from behind the cloudy sky. The balmy air around Ventus Town was the perfect temperature for anyone. Long trees stood tall, their leaves wavering in the winds. Outcrops of rock pushed out from beneath the refreshing shade, embracing the pleasant and sunny weather instead. Amongst these protrusions, basking in the sunlight and allowing the gales to brush her softly, lay Maha, dozing off, with her back against a tree comfortably.

Spoiler:

Her bag lay in front of her, her sandals leaning against it. There was a book entitled 'Gotta Catch 'Em All! - The Locations Where Different Pokémon are Likely To be Found' resting on her legs, the wind flipping its pages to and fro. She had been reading it before she had given way to the abyss of sleep to engulf her. As she lay there, she almost looked like a princess, a sleeping beauty.

She had intended to leave Ventus Town today. She had already caught three Pokémon in this Town and had taken full advantage of its weather to get Zoro to evolve. But still, she could not deny that she loved the weather, so she had decided to just sit down and relax for a while before going on her trip to Medius City. Unfortunately, the balmy ambience had taken its effect on her and the Trainer had slipped off into the world of dreams.
Mahalia

Credits : 5811

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mahalia Tezuka
Pokedollar £: 900
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sleeping Beauty

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 am

Over in another side of town some havoc was being wreaked. "Luxor! Luxor! Luxor get back here already! You have to get in the pokeball! It's so you don't get tired! Come on stop running away!" Hatarou had been chasing his tiny Shinx, for some reason it didn't like it's pokeball and refused to go in. "Shi-Shinx!" Which is pokemon for, "But I don't want to go back in I want to play!" Shinx was reaching the border to the town and started running into the forest. Hatarou had stopped in place and released his piplup and placed it on his shoulder. "ok listen Iso, Luxor ran I to the forest and your going to be my extra eyes! Got it! As soon as you see Luxor point at him!" It saluted in agreement and hatarou started to run intothe forest.

After about 20 minutes of searching Hatarou is about at the other end of the forest. Shinx is still hiding thinking of it as a big game. Shinx was having a ball but than he heard Hatarou calling out towards him. He saw that nearby their had been someone sleeping. Hatarou was closing in and the Shinx did some thing drastic. It went into the somone's lap and covered itself with the book that had been there. Hatarou soon as well saw the sleeping girl, and he noticed something, it was his Shinx's tail. Piplup trying to be a smartass pointed toward the tail and lightly tapped Hatarou's head. It was like smugly saying, "well good luck there good buddy!" Hatarou grew a "WTF" look on his face.

Hatarou got closer to the girl and not wanting to wake her thought of several things. "I'm gonna kill you Luxor!" Was one, "Damn she's hot!" was another and the only good thought in there was, "How am I going to get Luxor to come out of there..." So Hatarou walked out closer to the girl and whispered, "Luxor get over here! Now!" it snickered and shook it's tail in a no motion. Hatarou was caught with a blank here. He needed Luxor but it's impolite to wake up someone. Ugh what a predicament.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male
Tackle, Leer, thunder Fang
Timid, Competitive, loyal

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female
Smug, Arrogant, Humble(ish)

Aron (Rex)
Level: 5
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot
Level: 9

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Credits : 5687

Character Profile
Rp Name: Hatarou
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://Deariot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 am

Mahalia felt something rub against her feet, resulting in her letting out a giggle in her sleep. Shinx's nose had touched her soles slightly, and the stimulus was enough for the girl to wake up.

"Huh...? ... Ugh..."

The orange-haired girl slowly opened her eyes, yawning and then rubbing them. She once again felt the stimulus on her legs, and shot awake. The result was Maha coming face to face with the Pokémon under her book that was unintentionally tickling her, and the boy with the Piplup who had his hands over... her...

"Ah!"

She screamed, landing a kick onto the boy's face with her foot. "PERVERT!" she immediately jumped to her feet, in a crouched position.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 am

Hatarou was kicked right square in the face and was sent flying back into a tree. Piplup however had jumped off and did a flip in midair, Piplup than proceeeded to fold his arms and slowly walk towards Shinx. Shinx than ran towards Piplups and exclaimed,"Shinx Shinx Shinx!" Which translate into, "Hey Iso is he going to be ok!!!!! I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do this!" T owhich Piplup only went, "Pip...." Which means. "Eh don't worry about him he'll be fine!"

Over at Hatarou's side he was shocked and surprised. The tree hurt but he was overall ok. He got up and went to his pokemon and bowed his head. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!I was trying to get my pokemon who decided to hide in your lap! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! " He stood up and loked at his shinx. "Luxor apologize!" Hatarou demanded. Shinx bowed at the girl and just quietly muttered,"Shi-" which meant, "So-sorry" It than retreated back behind Hatarou.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 am

Mahalia glared at the black-haired boy as she slammed him into a tree. Idiotic boy! What did he think he was doing? Here she was napping peacefully, dreaming about getting her hands on the Pokémon of her dreams, when suddenly she wakes up with her foot being tickled and a guy with his hand over her... that part... Her eyes twitched as she shot about it, glaring at the boy.

She glared more as he came over and started making excuses. She could not believe this guy. How dare he first try to touch her inappropriately in the middle of a public place and then blame his Pokémon for it? Maha knew her body was irresistable to the likes of man but she did not want to be touched by some random pervert.

Suddenly, Maha got an idea.

"Don't think I'm gonna let you get away with this if you apologize," a devilish smirk crossed her features as she releasing killing intent at him. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him up close.
"I knew you had perverted intentions, now you're oging to have to make up for them..." Right now, Maha's glare was more scary than a Level 100 Sceptile's Leer.

She let his shirt go, placing both hands on her waist. "Alright, so here's the deal. You're obviously a Pokémon Trainer, right? You'll be travelling around the Katsu Region and earning badges? Or maybe you're a Coordinator or a Breeder. Well, whatever you are, you're gonna have to pay for disturbing my sleep and trying to touch my body."

She then looked in the other direction, adopting a puppy-dog pout before turning around and looking at Hatarou with it. "You see, a girl like me gets lonely and scared travelling alone, especially at night..." she intensified her puppy dog eyes, putting both hands on her hips as she swayed them and walked towards Hatarou sensually.

"You wouldn't happen to need a travelling companion, would you?" she asked, as she came closer to him.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 am

Hatarou was utterly flabbergasted he turned around and crouched down to his pokemon's level. "Ok Piplup I must be dreaming or she kicked me alot harder than it felt. Piplup use pound on me!" "Pip!(What!)" "Come on right here little buddy!" He pointed at his cheek. Piplub shrugged it's shoulder and slapped Hatarou He fell back and quickly got back up. " Ok this is not a dream!" He started to rub his cheek and stand up.

He smiled and threw a thumbs up. "Ya a campanion sounds nice!" Wait he just realized he had just been called a pervert and decided to become uber humble. He sat on his knees and called his pokemon next to him. "I am Hatarou Mitis but My friends call me Hatta! This Is Iso! My Piplup! And the little guy over here is Luxor my Shinx! Nice to meet you and sorry for anything i tried doing" He nervously scartched his head.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

Mahalia blinked, her hands on her waist as she watched him trying to get himself smacked by his own Pokémon. She tried to repress the delighted smirk that threatened to cross her face. So she had a slavetravelling companion now. How nice. Though, he was obviously a wild one.

Oh well, at least she knew her beauty still did its tricks.

"You can stand up you know," Mahalia said, looking at them. She sighed as he tried to become humble. She did not mind if he wanted to touch her in inappropriate places. She minded when he touched her in inappropriate places, which he hadn't yet. She then opened her eyes and gave him a smile.

"My name is Mahalia Tezuka, though you can call me Maha," she said, before turning to his two Pokémon. "Piplup and Shinx, you say?" the barefoot girl turned around and walked back to her sandals, strapping them on before picking up her bag and pulling out her Poké Dex, pointing it at the two Pokémon.

"Piplup, the Penguin Pokémon. Although not the most sure-footed, it is proud nonetheless, getting right back up after a fall with head held high. Its thick down protects it from the cold.

"Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. When it senses danger, the hairs on its body light up and it runs away, leaving its opponent dazed."

"Nice," Maha said, snapping her Poké Dex shut and crouching down to the level of the two Pokémon. She tickled them underneath their chins. "You're cute Pokémon, aren't you?"

She then looked up at Hatta. "You're not that bad yourself. Wanna have a spar? Your two Pokémon against two of mine?"
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 am

He stood up and a slight excited smirk came on his face. He turned to his pokemon and asked his pokemon, "Hey are you two up for it!" The two looked at each other and after some persuation from Piplup, both of them agreed! Hatarou Turned to the front and looked at Maha. "Well Ok! We Accept!" His two pokemon jumped infront of him, and cried in anticipation.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

Maha grinned, before standing up to her full height and flashing Hatta a thumbs up. "Alright then, let's have a blast!" She turned around, walking away a short distance so they had enough space between them to conduct a battle. When she found enough space, she turned around and looked at Hatarou.

Maha then unclipped a Poké Ball from her belt. "Alright, ladies first. Go," Maha pulled her hand back and then threw the Poké Ball. It flipped open and in a streak of white light her newest Pokémon emerged from the Poké Ball.

"Eevee! Ee~~" the small rabbit Pokémon declared, as it landed on the ground in front of them, happily wiggling about its tail. Maha smiled broadly as it did so, happy to have her second uber cute Pokémon after Spinda. She had found this Breeder who was selling Pokémon! She didn't know how that worked but she had Eevee and Maha couldn't resist.

"Alright Perona," she said, having named her Eevee that. "This is our first battle together so let's rock, 'kay?"

"Vee!" it responded in the affirmative, quickly becoming serious and looking at Hatty. Maha too looked at the dark-haired boy in anticipation, waiting for him to choose between his Pokémon.

Last edited by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am

Hatarou's excite overwhelmed him and he exclaimed "Wohoo!!! This is my first battle so Piplup!" "Pip!" 'Go out their and wreck em!!!" The piplup got excited to and shouted, "Pip-pip-piplup-pip!" Which means, "Ya let's do this!" It charged forward into the field and waited for a command. Shinx started to jump up and wish his friend good luck. Hatarou than pulled his googles over his eyes and exclaimed to his first opponent ever, "So Maha as you said Ladies first! So proceed! I've been waiting for this so let's do this!!!"

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Maha smirked, placing a hand on her waist as she looked at Hatta. "Alright then, but you're gonna regret it!" she shouted, before pointing towards Piplup with her other hand. "Go, Perona, Tackle Attack!" she commanded.

"Eevee!" the evolution Pokémon cheered, before she crouched began running towards Piplup, her entire body becoming enveloped in a white aura of power as it went in for a powerful slam.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Hatarou grinned at the eevee. "well ok! Iso attempt to dodge and proceed to use Growl!" The piplup pumped it's arms and cried out, "Pip-Piplup-Pip!" Whichh means, "You got it!" The small penguin waited for the perfect oppurtunity. The Eevee was about to strike Piplup until Piplup sidestepped to the left. Hatarou exclaimed to it, "Now Iso here's your chance! Attack" Piplup let out a loud chirping nose at the Eevee.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 pm

"Eevee!" the rabbit Pokémon yelled, jumping to the side, however she could not avoid the sound and quickly got scared by the menacing Growl. Whimpering, she leapt a bit backwards and away from Piplup.

"Err... don't be scared Perry, go, use Tail Whip!" Maha commanded and Eevee listened, jumping up as its tail glowed and then she attempted to strike it across Piplup's face.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Piplup was caught off gaurd and the Eevee started brushing it's tail on it. It got dazed by the bushy tail and let it's gaurd down. "Iso snap out of it and use pound." Piplup shook it's head trying to wake up. After it regained control it ran back and as soon as he got far enough Piplup jumped up and swung his arms and attempted to pound the little Eevee.

OOC: Their was an up the but joke lol

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Maha got an idea. Quickly, she pointed at Piplup. "Go, Perry, use Tackle against his Pound!" she ordered and immediately the evolution Pokémon cheered.

"Eevee!"

It then seemed to take on a shiny whitish tone as an aura of power erupted around it, before it leapt onto the Piplup as soon as the Penguin Pokémon began its Pound attack.

"Vee~!"

It cried as its empowered cranium connected with Piplup's empowered arms, the two powerful Offensive attacks collided with each other. The ground that Piplup and Eevee were standing on seemed to rumble before an explosion of energy would send both of them rocketing back.

"Ee! Vee! Ee! Vee~" Eevee choked out as it tumbled, skidding across the ground before landing in a heap on the grass next to Mahalia's foot.

"Oh my God, Perona are you alright?" Mahalia asked concerned, crouching lower only slightly. But Eevee did not let her mistress touch her, as it quickly stood back up on its feet with a grunt.

"Ee~ Vee~" Eevee wobbled onto its feet, scowling at Piplup. Yet Maha noticed that she seemed weaker than before. 'The growl must have scared her,' the orange-haired Trainer thought, before returning her attention to Piplup and Hattarou.

Last edited by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm

The two pokemons attacks collided and let out a small explosion blowing back the two pokemon. Piplup was blown away and started rolling until it eventually stopped. "Pip!" Piplup felt fatigued from the explosion. "Iso! You ok!" Hatarou let out concerningly. Piplup however just stood up and folded it's arm even though it knew it was getting tired.

"Piplup you sure you ok!?!" It just shook it's head and awed to fight on. "Well ok if your sure! Iso use pound again!" Piplup let out a cry and darted forward as it was about to try to attack The Eevee.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 am

Maha growled as Piplup stood back up again. This fight should not have taken this long. She guessed both Pokémon were equally matched, resulting in this kind of outcome. Clenching her fists, she tried to think of a strategy.

When Piplup came in with another Pound attack, Mahalia shouted out aloud. "Perry, dodge and use Tackle attack!" However, Eevee could not manage to dodge in time and got hit by the tackle, wobbling away.

"Oh, no, Perona!" Maha called out in fright. Damn it, Eevee was becoming weaker, she realized. She would not be able to keep this up for long. She had to be more careful with the Evolution Pokémon, Maha realized.

"Maybe if I..." Maha whispered undered her breath, before trailing off and then shouting at Eevee. "Perry, I can continue the match with Zoro. If you're tired, you can..." Maha began to reach towards Eevee's Poké Ball, but the chocolate furred young rabbit interrupted her.

"Eevee! Ee, Vee, Eevee!" Mahalia could not understand Poké Speak all that well, but she could guess just from the fire burning in Eevee's eyes that she was not willing to go down just yet.

"Alright, I'm putting my trust in you, Perry!" Mahalia declared, clenching her fists at the brown bunny Pokémon. "Use a full power Tackle attack!"

"Eerr...! Vee!" Eevee growled out, before once again a white aura enveloped her as she charged towards Piplup on all fours.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 am

Hatarou looked at the determination of the little guy and just had to say in a mumble to himself, "He's one hell of a fighter..." He looked at his Piplup and saw that Piplup was pushing himself but his need to look cool made it think Piplup was ok. Maha looked a little worried too since her Eevee was tired. "Maha I give the little guy props he has spirt! I like that!" He looked at his Piplup and yelled, "Iso! I know your tired! You can stop trying to act tough!" Piplup heard him and was heartfelt but he wasn't going to give up easily and exclaimed, "Pip-Piplup!" which in English means, "Just one more attack! I can do this!" Hatarou smiled, he had no idea what Piplup just said but he understood the context. "Ok Iso... Use pound one more time..." By now Eevee was at the full sprint of it's tackle. Piplup tiredly ran to the Eevee and attempted it's pound. It failed and Piplup was hit by the Tackle. Piplup was sent flying back and Hatarou caught the little guy. He whispered, "Good job little dude you should rest up..." He than returned his Piplup into it's pokèball.

He looked at Maha and the exhausted Eevee, "Maha I think Perona has had enough... Either way do as you want! Lux! It's your turn buddy!" He said at his Shinx. It was nervous but Hatarou just smiled and said" come on just try your best." Shinx felt encouraged and jumped forward. "Shinx!" which means, "Come on I'm not afraid anymore!!!"

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 am

A trail of sweat threatened to slide down Maha's brow as Piplup and Eevee charged at each other. She had to admit she was proud of Perona. She was an incredibly determined girl, she would give her that. A smile crossed Maha's features. She had a pretty great team going.

"Alright, Perona, show 'im what you've got!" Maha cheered on from her position as Piplup and Eevee connected, before Piplup was shot back into Hatta's hands. Maha let out a cheer of delight as Eevee smiled, before dizzying out and landing on her face, barely able to stand up herself.

"Ee... Vee..." was all she said, barely on the verge of consciousness after that last attack.

Maha walked over and picked Eevee up, petting her slowly a she held her in her arms and walked back. "You're amazing Perona, I gotta admit that," she smiled, and Eevee let out a smile before going to sleep.

Maha turned around and looked at Hatta. "Your Iso isn't that bad yourself!" she yelled back, with a smile, as she placed Eevee on the ground behind her, deciding to let her rest in the fresh air that she enjoyed instead of the mechanical Poké Ball that she felt conjested in.

Maha then unclipped another Poké Ball from her waist, pressing the button and enlarging it in size before threw it. "Lux'll meet his match soon too, in my..." A white streak of light erupted from Maha's Poké Ball before a grey Tiny Pigeon Pokémon appeared, flapping its wings merrily.

"... Sanji!"

"Piiiii~♥!" Pidove cried, its eyes having been replaced by hearts as it suddenly landed on the ground in front of Maha in what could only be assumed to be the position a proposing man took, with one knee on the ground and one wing raised towards Maha with a red rose in hand. 'Maha-chwan!' Sanji's words were, as it began flirting with his mistress. Again.

Maha sweat-dropped, another twitch mark growing on her forehead before she kicked Sanji into the battlefield. "Go fight, you!"

"Piii! Piii~!" Pidove said as he spread his wings in mid-air and took flight. 'As you say, Maha-chwan!' his words were, eyes still hearts, before he turned serious and turned to look at his opponent.

From out of nowhere - and literally out of nowhere - Pidove pulled out a cigarette and placed it in his beak with his wings, taking a smoke before looking at Shinx. "Pii~ Pii! Piii! Pppriii?" 'You ready for a shitty beating, pal?' were his words to Shinx, Sanji having adopted his cool tough guy routine again.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am

Shinx got intimidated by the Pidove "Shinx-Shi!" which means "Hatta this guy is scaring me!" Hatarou just encouraged the little pokemon. "Lux! Just remember you have a type advantage here! Just don't get careless!" Shinx just remembered that as well, "Shinx!" Which means "Hey! Your right! I say i'm going to make this into a competiton!" Than their Shinx's ability kicked in. "Shinx!" Hey you over there! Your now my rival for this match!" To Hatarou it looked as if Shinx had just gotten a major boost of confidence. Hatarou smirked at this and commanded, 'Lux! tackle the little bird!" Shinx started to charge towards the pidove with much force.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Maha smirked, before commanding Sanji. "Sanji, fly away from the Tackle!" she announced. Tackle was not really a good attack to use if you could not fly, against a Flying-type.

"Piii~!" The Pidove coo'd, flapping its wings rapidly to dodge the Tackle Attack. It then shot up before turning around and coming in for a dive.

"Sanji, attack with Gust!" Maha ordered and Pidove's wings glowed white, as she flapped them several times releasing countless powerful gusts of wind towards Shinx.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Hatta grinned as he thought of a clever plan for his little Shinx. "Lux run up the tree jump off and use Thunder Fang!" Shinx looked excited for once. "Shinx!" Shinx shook it's head in agreement and started it's sprint. The Gust had made it's mark but Shinx just jept on running. "Shinx!!!" It had a slight tinge of pain in it's voice but continued on. It ran up a tree and as soon as it got high enough, it jumped and Static erupt from it's mouth and it showed it's fangs. It tried to bite on the small Pidove.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahalia on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Pidove could not dodge in time and let out a grunt as the electrical fangs bit into it. Shinx's weight then acted down on the Tiny Pigeon Pokémon and he tumbled down to the ground in a heap of electricity and dust.

"Piiii~~~!!!"

"Oh no, Sanji!" Maha screamed from her spot, itching to await the dust to clear for her to see whether her Pokémon was alright or not. As soon as the dust cleared, however, Pidove could be seen, injured slightly but otherwise still healthy. The Pigeon panted a bit before it spread its wings and took flight.

Maha cheered from her spot. "Alright, Sanji! Now, use Leer and then use another Gust attack. Full power, this time, blow them away!!!" she declared, striking her fist.

"Piiiiiii~♥!!!" Pidove cheered, hearts in his eyes at being cheered on by Mahalia. 'Anything for you, Maha-chwan!' were its words, before its heart-eyes were replaced by a demonic glare, biting down in order to scare Shinx. "Prii, Pii!" it threatened. 'You're gunna get it now, you shitty cat'. Pidove took another smoke of his cigarette, before he flapped his glowing-white wings at full power in order to initiate a powerful mini-tornado of a Gust attack.
Mahalia

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:13 pm

From a far, a trainer could see Viviana looking at the battle from a far distance with such fascination. She wanted to see different types of strategies before she continued her journey in becoming one of the best pokemon trainers in all of Katsu. Obviously in her current posisition she was just all bark but no bite, but give her just a few more moments of truth and you'll see how much she has grown. Unfortunately seeing the battle again has brought up countless visions from vivana's past, and some from just a few months ago.

For example, seeing those two trainers go at it, was truly a glorious sight as it reminded her of two of her former best buddies from not too long ago. She remembered how they first met and she also remembered how they had to leave so suddenly, but life is like that, Complicated and twisted. People learn to live with its formalities and normalities. Viviana however, was one of those people. Hiding behind a tree scoping out the area looking at the Eevee, reminded her of Kayla, one of her friends from not too long ago.

She continued looking at the battle, just the glory of being in the presence of something so extraordinary was truly a present and a treat for viviana as she just loved the intense aura that magically appeared whenever someone was battling. She could sense a battle from miles away and never miss it. She was just so obsessed , and on top of that, I think her pokemon were getting obsessed with it as well.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Credits : 5847

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Hatarou was flabbergasted at the sight of Pidove he just had to ask, "Is that... Is that... IS THAT A CIGARETTE! Your Pidove is smoking! Why is it smoking!" Hatarou utter flaggergation made him oblivious that Maha's commands. Shinx was hit by the leer, "Shinx!" which is pokemon for, "Dude! Your creepy as hell!" Pidove than started the gust and the mini tornado had picked up Shinx up into the air. "Shinx!" Hatarou finally noticed what was going on, "Shinx!!! Uhhh..." Shinx was thrown like a ragdoll into a tree. 'No! Shinx!" Shinx even though hurt got back up and stomped his paw down. "Shinx! Shinx! Shinx!" Which means, "Hey you! Your my opponent and I'm not going to give up so easily!" Hatarou saw Shinx was ok and commanded, "Shinx use the momentum of a tackle to get to Sanji and than use Thunder Fang once again!" Shinx just did as he was told he started off in a tackle towards the Pidove but than as he got close enough he pounced on Pidove with A thunder fang in it's mouth ready to bite down.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive