» Hey. >~<
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Walking around..(Mature)

Go down

Walking around..(Mature)

Post by Rioku on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm

It was a cold and breezy night in the city of Evanescent. A young boy walked towards the city looking for something interesting to do. Since it was a cold night Rioku, the name of the guy, kept his pokemon in his pokeballs. He had three in total and they were all in his belt safely arranged. As he walked through a street Rioku thought.."Damn, this city is so boring..." He then let out a yawn as he suddenly got tired. He was tired of walking but he was still full awake. Rioku was actually more of a nocturnal type of guy so he didn't had a problem staying up late or not sleeping at all. He quickly spotted a bench under in between two light poles. He sat down in it and tilted his head to the sky as he saw the stars and relaxed.

Last edited by Rioku on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Rioku

Credits : 5644

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking around..(Mature)

Post by Mona crystal on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 am

"Hey there Sexy man" She said darkly as she wonder up to him. "True this city can be boring at times so anyways mine name is mona crystal" She said kindly as she sat down on the bench next to him then she looked up to the stars."So anyways what are you doing out here in the cold?" She said Sweetly as she smooth her ruby hair out with her fingers.
Mona crystal

Credits : 5626

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mona crystal
Pokedollar £: 0
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Suddenly a nice, sweet and charming voice came out of the darkness of the city. She was beautiful, with red hair and eyes, big chested and her white skin shined under the starlight. The girl then sat down next to him and asked him a question. He quickly turned his sight to her and responded "Im just thinking..What is someone as cute as you doing here all alone.." He asked as he spread his both arm so that he placed his arm around her without it being it obvious.
Ray

Credits : 6214

Character Profile
Rp Name: Raynor Stalks
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 pm

"well to be honest im really lonely and i thought i could find people to hang out with" She said kindly with a mix of passion.She scooted a little closer to him and smile with love and a twinkle in her blazing red eyes."sooo you want to go somewere for a nice drink then we could do some things" She said romanticly while she barely rub her chest against his shoulder.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:09 pm

"Well its your lucky day...Im the perfect person to hang out with.." He said as he got closer to her to feel her chest more against his body. He then let out a smile as he stood up and extended his hand to her. "I don't like to go out to public places that much so.. what if we go to my hotel room and order something..?" Rioku offered the mona extending his hand for her to grab. "My name is Rioku by the way...nice to meet you.." Rioku said letting out a small smile towards mona.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:55 pm

She smiled lovely as she gently grab his hand."i would love that very munch and also when we get to the room i can show you my pokemon if you like because i thought it would be neat for my pokemon be freinds with yours" She said kindly with a mix of passion."so shall we get going to our room for fun" She said romanticly as she stood up with passion and smile deep with love.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 pm

"That would be a great Idea." Rioku said as he smiled back at her. He slightly pulled her closer to her as they both walked their way back to the hotel. Once in the hotel they went towards the room as Rioku ordered some champaign for the room. After they were inside. Rioku sat down on the bed next to mona as he released his pokemon. An oshawott, a eevee a ninja looking pokemon. "Those are my pokemon..now show me yours." Rioku said as he placed his arm around her waist.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

"mmm very well then, come out and join the party segan,shibi,greya and zoura" She said joyfully as her four pokemon apperd martilerlized infront of her and looked around with exictment.Then shibi and greya hoverd up next to her head because they liked that then zoura jumped up onto my shoulder that wasint occupide and rubed his muzzel against my face."your so sweet zoura kun"" She said lovely as she rubbed her head against zouras body and held closer to rioku.Then she looked at segan who was looking at the other oshawott.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm

"Your pokemon seem to like you alot...just like me.." Rioku said with a small smile in his face as he then looked at his pokemon. Eevee was sleeping under a table while the ninja pokemon was sitting down on a corner. The ohsawott like the other one was examining them. "Looks like our oshawotts are curious about each other haha." Rioku said letting out a small laugh and then looked at mona. "So what you wanna do now that our pokemon have met?" Rioku asked.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:53 pm

"well we could make a huge bed and put alot of pillows and blankets then you and me and our pokemon will go under the blankets and have a party while you order drinks we can make ourselves and the pokemon drunk and have a druken slumber partey!" She said in excitement."zoura transform into greya and use confusion to make a bed sweet heart and you too greya kun" she smiled sweetly as zoura shined pink and turned into greya an hoverd into the air with the real greya and they both used confusion.Then the bed and the two couchs formed togetther and all the pillows and blankets came from behind her so she had to duck with rioku as they wacth the gaint bed being formed.Then when its over mona gasp in surprised how how big it is, to her it seemed to almost to touch the celling while mounds of pillows mounded around it and te size was like 4 queen sizes bed together.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 pm

"Holy shit..." Rioku said as he looked at the size of the bed that was formed by mona's pokemon. While the bed was being arrange the door was knocked by the room service. The champaign that Rioku had order before they got to the room finally arrived. He went ahead and answer the door and gave the guy a tip as he grabbed it with the two cups. He released the thingy on top of the champaign making it release the bubbles. He then served on the two cups and gave one to mona. "I say let the fun begin.." He said with a smile as he drank a bit from the cup.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

She drank half of her cu and gave a little burp."alright then greya use your cofusion to opena dorrway and mke a dorm in the middle and shibi you go first to light the way and sit in the middel of the dorm" she said cherrfully as greya open a big hole in the ple of blankets and shibi wen in first revling a tunnel and then followed by zoura and segan talking in excitement and joy then she turned to rioku and gave a smile "ill meet you in there love" she said lovely as she wen intin the hole with her cup tthe she enter a dorm just high enough when we stand and she saw shibi in the middle casing purple light in the room.Then she sat down withzoura and segan and waited for rioku to come in "come in love its like noting you ever seen" she said lovely.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 am

Rioku liked where this was going and smiled as he drank all the champaign from the cup and went inside of the roomish structure. He took the champaign and his cup with him and placed them in the middle of the room as he sat next to mona with his arm wrapped around her waist. "Its a nice place in here.." Rioku said as he got closer to mona by the second. His hand was then gently placed on her leg as he rubbed it slightly. "You know mona..Ive only know you for a few..but your so nice..beautiful and charming..I could just.." Rioku said as he got closer to her and kissed her neck repeatedly.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 pm

"mmmm your charming as well" she said as she wrap her arms aound roiku waist and started to kss his smooth neck repeatedly.Then shegave shibbi a sign and the purple light in the room got real dim so everybody in the room were just outlines in the darkness.Then she wrap her legs around him and started to rub her chest against his.Then sucking nosie filled the rooms and mona gave a soft moan in pleasure.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm

As the pair was sucking on each other neck like vampires without fangs, Rioku pushed mona down into the bed as he removed her shirt and other clothing.

TIME SKIP

Rioku lifted mona from him and placed her next to him on the bed. "That was good." He said as he cuddled with her. "Well now that fun is over Imma take a nap.. It was a long night." Rioku said as he started to rest his eyes and soon fell asleep.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

"yawn yes it was a long night" mona said sleepliy as she snuggle closer to rioku.She noticed that the room wasint held up anymore and she looked around to see her and riokus pokemon sleeping."well good night lover" she said lovely as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.Then acouple minutes later she was dreaming, she was dreaming that she was laitios and she was flying at surper fast speeds.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

TIME SKIP

Mona opens her eyes to find soft warm yellow light shining in the room.she rub her eyes and yawned as she snuggle closer to rioku and hug his arm to her bare chest and then she wrap her naked legs around his.she lay her haed on his shoulder as she tug the blankets up barley covering her breast."good morning sweet tums." she said in a tired lovely voice as she closed her eyes a moment.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rioku on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:45 pm

"Good morning!" Rioku said as he opened his eyes slowly and felt mona's body close to his. He then gave her a kiss in the forehead and stretched putting his arm around her. "You sleep well baby?" Rioku asked as his hand moved up and down from her naked back. "I know I did...It was so much fun last night I could relive it again. " Rioku said as he looked at mona and started to remember what happened last night. Something moving between his legs as he started to remember with more detail.
Rioku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm

"it was fun" mona said lovely as her hand went up his bare chest."i sleeped lovely because i was with you" she moan gently as she brushed her lips across his cheek with passion."but the worst part is when we forgot to put our pokemon way" she said giggley as she saw a row of eyes stareing out undrer a blanket nerby."but is was a wonderfull night" she said romanticly as she kissed him on the lips.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down