» Sencea Mynra
Fri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Training the little ones, while searching for a light ball.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Training the little ones, while searching for a light ball.

Post by Matt5566 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Matt was in the pokemon Center, watching over all of his new baby pokemon. Our party just keeps getting bigger and bigger, huh Zigzagoon? Zigzagoon gave a nod, watching over the playing babies. Matt smiled as the small ones were having alot of fun playing with each other, except for Treecko, who Matt had recently found. You know, I know they're babies, but the quicker they can get used to battle, the better they can become, don't you think? Zigzagoon shrugged, not actually having an answer to that.

Matt bent down to look at Zigzagoon closer Well, I'm going to leave you here at the pokemon center okay? Zigzagoon stared at Matt, eyes wide with shock. It's just that, I wanna train them and them alone, I don't wanna have to rely on you if me and the others get into a problem, I wanna be able to solve it with them alone. Zigzagoon growled lightly, not liking the idea of being away from Matt, but nodded, giving Matt it's approval. Thanks buddy!

After a bit of resting, Matt and his 5 youngest pokemon went out into town to search for something or someone to battle with.

Last edited by Matt5566 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Matt5566

Credits : 5772

Character Profile
Rp Name: Matt Heroshi
Pokedollar £: 4
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: Training the little ones, while searching for a light ball.

Post by Matt5566 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Matt looked up at the Chatot as it began to hum a song. Matt smiled, it sounded nice. It was calming and soothing. Perhaps a bit to soothing. Matt's eyes began to close, as his eyes began to close. Wha...what's going on? I feel so tired all of a sudden..... Matt stopped moving as he figured out what was wrong It's......It's the Chatot, it's using sing. Gotta stop it, gotta.....I gotta......

Matt removed a random pokeball from his pocket, and chucked it at the flying bird. He wasn't actually trying to catch it, just trying to get it to shut up. After tossing the pokeball with all of his remaining strength, Matt dropped to his knees, and on to his stomach. His eyes began to get closer and closer, as the pokeball sailed towards the Chatot.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:44 pm

A pesky bird that chatot was, putting a trainer to sleep was a card well played. As it sang the ball you decided to throw at it, well lets just saw you had quite the curve ball when tired, because that sucker flew directly toward the bird. It flew in the air to avoid the fatal impact the ball would've inflicted on it. The chatot's song stopped. When you threw the pokeball at the bird, its spirit grew inflammable and it was truly going to teach you a lesson, but watch what you do, because something tells me that this bird has a few more tricks up its sleeve then just the simple sing attack.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Credits : 5847

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Matt was lying on the ground, his eyes closed shut as the bird sang him to sleep. The pokeball, however, was much more active, and was heading straight for the bird pokemon. The ball was able to make the Chatot shut up, as it flew up to avoid the ball. Matt's eyes opened up immediately after the Chatot's singing stopped. Matt quickly got back onto his feet.

Matt looked up at the Chatot, and could tell that it wasn't to happy. Not wanting to get hurt to badly, Matt dashed off in the direction they were originally moving in, scooping up the pokeball he had tossed in the process. As he ran, Matt pulled one of the pokeballs from his side and summoned a pokemon into his arms. The small pokemon that he had summoned was his trusted Darumakka. Darumakka, get on my shoulder and use devastate on the Chatot if it ever gets to close, okay? Darumakka nodded, crawling onto Matt's shoulder, watching the bird, ready to attack with a stream of fire.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Your plan seemed full proof to say the least, but would it work, I mean Chatot's arsenal was still undiscovered I mean the only attack you do know it has is Sing, like that is helpful. Chatot, however, did seem furious, it flew toward you in a high speed chase as it noticed the pokemon on your shoulder that you had summoned for protection. That was Chatot's new target as it locked on to your Darumakka. Chatot lunged in for the kill as it was getting ready to use a hard knocking peck on your pokemon. It flew so close to you that it was within spitting distance as you continued to run.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Earlier, Matt was following Chatot in order to stop a theif, now Chatot is following Matt, for god knows what reason. The Chatot was hot on their tail, bird pokemon obviously being able to fly faster than Matt could run. It didn't take to long for the Chatot to get close to Matt and Darumakka, which caused Darumakka to release a stream of fire from it's mouth, and towards the aforementioned Chatot.

Shoot! Darumakka's using devastate? It couldn't have gotten close already! Matt growled lightly and started to run a bit faster, his legs starting to hurt a bit.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

As the chatot got closer it sensed something unwelcoming as your pokemon was staring it down in the middle of the chase. It knew something was up as it was using its peck attack. That very moment your Darumakka used devastate chatot stopped its peck attack in mid performance as it decided to dodge the attack. It descended into the air still above you as it locked on to you again.

It used Mirror Move and surprisingly performed the move your pokemon had just used. Devastate boomed out of the bird pokemon as it came crashing down toward you. What are you doing to do now?

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 am

Matt was running as fast as he could away from the crazy bird. Dang it! This was probably a trap from the get-go! I shouldn't have trusted the bird so easily. If what this bird and what it said earlier are both that thief's, then it's most likely ready to take me out right here! If only I had Zigzagoon with me!

As he ran, The Chatot had used Mirror Move, a move that was able to copy the opponent's last move. Meaning, Chatot released a stream of fire from it's mouth, just as Darumakka did earlier. Darumakka shouted as the flames came towards them. Matt looked behind himself for a split second to see flames flying towards him. HOLD ON DARUMAKKA! Darumakka gripped onto Matt's shirt, as Matt dived to the side, landing in some bushes, which he quickly hid behind. Dang it! This is bad! I never should have taken Zigzagoon out of my party! Matt panted heavily behind the bush, Darumakka looking up at his trainer with a worried look. I gotta think of a way to beat this thing, and fast!
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 am

Even after seeing Darumaka's will to defeat it after it dodged the previous attack, the wild Chatot did not hold back even for a second. It started flying towards Darumaka with extreme force and its beak started glowing as well as getting longer. The Music Note pokemon was using a strong Peck attack on the fire type pokemon. Matt and his pokemon had to think of a good strategy to defeat it quickly, if they wanted to find the thief before he was gone.

Credits : 6083

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 am

Matt and Darumakka didn't get much time to rest, as the Chatot was soon back on the offensive. The Chatot dived for the bush Matt was hiding behind, it's beak glowing, ready to use peck. Matt tried to stand up so that he could get out of the way, but his legs were worn out after all the running he did. Oh come on! Not now, how could my legs give up on me at a time like this?

Darumakka looked at the Chatot that was coming him and his trainer, anger in it's eyes. Darumakka was about to attack the gosh darned bird with a Roll-out attack, but was stopped by Matt, who wrapped his arms around Darumakka, taking the Peck attack himself. Matt held back a scream as the attack connected with his arm. Can't let Darumakka get hit, Chatot's to strong for it, gotta figure out a way to get to the pokemon center again. Matt backed away slowly after the hit connected, dropping Darumakka. Darumakka! Go hide! Darumakka looked up at Matt, it's eyes tearing up. HIDE NOW! Darumakka nodded and ran off in a random direction.

Matt looked at the Chatot that was before him, once again grabbing a pokeball from his pokeball. Just gotta keep ya distracted long enough to get away. With his uninjured arm, Matt tossed the pokeball at the Chatot.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:05 am

As Matt threw the pokeball towards the music note pokemon, it got
inside it and it started shaking. It shook once. It shook twice. It
shook three times. The wild Chatot was caught! What an unexpected turn
of events! It looked like the pokemon only wanted to get caught after all. The team of Matt had just got increased by one pokemon! Then, the pokeball was transfered to his PC as he had six pokemon in his team already...

Congratulations! You caught a Chatot!

Name: Chatot
Level: 9
Moves: Sing, Growl, Mirror Move, Peck
Ability: Tangled Feet

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 am

Matt watched as the Chatot got hit by the pokeball, causing it to get sucked inside. Good, this is my chance to escape! Matt began to crawl away as fast as he could, trying to get as much distance between him and the crazy bird as possible.

As Matt was making his way back to safety, he heard an oddly familiar sound. A sound that usually made him happy, but now it confused him. Matt looked back to where the Chatot was, only to see an unmoving pokeball. .........huh? Matt stared at it for a while, trying to piece together what happend, when suddenly, his draw hit the ground. I CAUGHT IT!?!?!?!?

Matt's scream caused Darumakka to come out of it's hiding place. After looking at Matt's surprised expression, and the pokeball sitting on the ground, which soon disappeared, Darumakka could tell that Matt had just caught the Chatot. Darumakka smiled, and helped Matt sit up after such a stressful experience.

The next day

Matt sat on a chair in the Pokemon center, his arm in a cast. You know, It's a shame that I never found that thief. I went through a lot of trouble to find him ya know. Zigzagoon frowned and sat near Matt. Zigzagoon wasn't to happy to see his best friend come back injured, and sad at the same time. Zigzagoon wanted to help Matt, and since it couldn't heal Matt's arm, it was gonna help Matt find that thief. Zigzagoon looked up at Matt, determination in it's eyes. Matt looked down at Zigzagoon and smiled, knowing what it was thinking You wanna help me catch that thief? Zigzagoon nodded. Matt smiled Okay, but first, I gotta rebuild my team!

After switching around the pokemon in his party, Matt left the pokemon center, followed by Zigzagoon, Chatot, and Ledyba. Chatot, I need you to lead me in the direction you were taking me in yesterday, the thief might have camped out somewhere in that area. Zigzagoon, stay alert and look for smells that might help us. Ledyba, you fly into the sky and see if you find anything! Once everyone knew their job, the 4 set off to find that thief and bring him to justice.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 am

All of a sudden as the trainer was walking, smoke appeared out of nowhere and a voice could be heard. It said "Prepare for trouble..."... As it started clearing, a man could be seen in the middle of it. It was the man from yesterday! The thief! It was about time for Matt to have the final showdown with him! An epic battle between himself and the thief would engage soon! The man from yesterday came to take his revenge on the boy.

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am

Before Matt and his pokemon could walk 3 feet away, smoke appeared, surrounding Matt and the surrounding area. Matt could hear a familiar sounding voice coming from somewhere, where the voice was coming from however, was a mystery. Chatot repeated what the man said a few times as the smoke began to clear. "Prepare for trouble, Prepare for trouble, Prepare for trouble!

When the smoke finally cleared, Matt could see a rather buff man standing before him. Wouldn't ya know, it was the thief! Uhh....Well I guess that saves me the trouble of finding you! Matt smirked as he looked at the man before him Time to end this once and for all BRING IT ON! Zigzagoon stood close to Matt, growling angrily at the buff man, as Chatot and Ledyba were put back in their pokeballs.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

The theif had let out a hearty laugh as he took out a pokeball. He than enlarged it and threw it down. "So kid you think you can take me!?! Well bring it! Go Vigoroth!" The Pokmon erupted out of the ball and roared. "Vigor-OTTTTHH!!" The Theif laughed as his pokemon blood started boiling. "Ha Ha Ha! Vigoroth go on and use scratch on the punk!" He pointed forward and Vigoroth had rushed forward and flailed it's arm downward in an attempt to scratch the kids pokemon.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male
Tackle, Leer, thunder Fang
Timid, Competitive, loyal

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female
Smug, Arrogant, Humble(ish)

Aron (Rex)
Level: 5
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Credits : 5687

Character Profile
Rp Name: Hatarou
Pokemon:

http://Deariot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Matt and Zigzagoon watched as the crazy monkey pokemon advanced towards their position. Matt pointed at the crazy pokemon and commanded Zigzagoon, use Sand-attack! Zigzagoon turned around, and used it's bushy tail to sweep sand off the ground and in the Vigoroth's direction. Now get out of the way! Matt and Zigzagoon both hopped in different directions, getting of the Vigoroth's path. There's no way I'm losing this fight!
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Vigorothh had gotten the dust in it's eye and had started to scratch the air in front of it thinking that the zigzagoon was there. The theif was getting ticked off at his pokemon flailing arouind, "Vigoroth! he's more forward than that! Use Screech on the little pest!" The Vigoroth closed it's mouth and let out a screech lowering the defense of any who heard it. "Vigoroth!" It started pounding on it's chest as it screeched.

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Zigzagoon's attack had hit, and seemed to have blinded Vigoroth for the time being. The ape like pokemon started swinging it's arms in front of it, probably assuming that Zigzagoon was directly in front of him. Zigzagoon held in laughter as it's opponent flailed it's arms around.

The thief ordered his pokemon to use Screech, effectively lowering Zigzagoon's defenses, but that didn't matter to it at the time. Zigzagoon, use headbutt! Zigzagoon nodded, and ran towards it's opponent as fast as he could, aiming at it's side, Zigzagoon leaped towards it's opponent, head first.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:50 pm

The small raccoon pokemon came and charged at the Vigoroth, which started to make the thief more and more pissed off. He yelled at his ape pokemon, "Vigoroth watch out! It's going to end up hhitting you!" The vigoroth looked to where it's master had spoke but didn't quite hear it and the zigzagon had ended up hitting it. The Vigoroth had ended up nearly fainting, it tried to get uo and was to echausted to, it had been defeated. "Roth..." The trainer returned his pokemon wroth a look of defeat on his face. "Damn... Ok you win kid... Here's all the stuff i stole..." He put on the floor a bag and started to run so he couldn't be caught.

In the bag was a Light Ball, And a regular pokeball

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Matt smiled as Zigzagoon's headbutt not only hit the Vigoroth, but knocked it clean out! Alright! Nice job Zigzagoon! Zigzagoon smiled, obviously proud of itself. The thief, however, was not as happy. The thief dropped the bag that he had stolen, admitting defeat, before starting to run off. Not so fast you! Chatot, go use sing! Matt tossed the pokeball that held Chatot inside, as he gave it a command. As soon as Chatot came out of the pokeball, it started chasing after the thief, singing just loud enough so that only the thief would hear it.

As Chatot chased after the thief, Matt and Zigzagoon went to investigate the bag. Inside was a small yellow orb, and a pokeball. Huh? These were what all this was about? Well, guess it doesn't matter, though I am a bit disappointed. Matt lifted up the bag, as he waited for Chatot to return.
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

"Aaah shi-" The guy started, but was cut off in the middle as he crumpled to the ground, his head colliding with the floor with a loud thump. Sounded pretty painful, really. A moment later, he would be snoring noisily, and Chatot would return to it's trainer. How would you turn the guy in without waking him up though? Surely you weren't strong enough to carry a fully grown man back to town on your own. You were still pretty young, after all. If you got a pokemon strong enough to help you out, you should be safe by keeping Chatot as back up, though. And you would definitely get a reward if you brought the guy in... At the same time though, you'd probably have to turn in what the guy stole, too. Maybe you would get something even better than what you have now.

Party Members/Inventory:

__
X23 Pokeballs
X3 Diveballs
X4 Heavy Balls
Shiz

Credits : 11175

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

http://katsuregion.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Matt smiled as Chatot returned. So I'm guessing he's down? Chatot nodded. Awesome! Now, I need you to stay here and watch over him and use sing if he ever gets up before I get back. Buizel will stay will you too. Matt released Buizel from it's pokeball and explained to it to watch over the thief along with Chatot. Buizel nodded and stood near the thief.

Matt and Zigzagoon ran off to find a police station. It didn't take to long for them to get there. They walked up to the nearest officer and explained the situation and handed in the bag that thief tried to steal, along with everything that was in it. If we hurry back, you should be able to capture the thief while he's asleep
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Matt and the police had gotten to the theif, but well just wait and see. They had finally went to the two pokemon to find that they had been knocked out cold. Their was a small note found at the scene of the crime though addressed to Matt. It read,
"Well kid.... You have bested me today! But I shall return stronger than before! Just you wait I'll show you!
P.S. Sorry bout the boot mark!"
The police looked puzzled and they all just went back to the station to investigate further. They left Matt what the theif stole since no one had claimed either item. So now Matt had his own Rival/thing going on now with this theif, Will he return, Well Answers next time!

My Team
Spoiler:

Shinx (Luxor)
Lv 6 Male

Piplup (Isis)
Lv 5 Female

Aron (Rex)
Territorial, Impulsive

Axew (Dyno)
Lv 5 Male
Noble, Prideful, Snooty

Chatot

Inventory
Spoiler:

2X pokeballs
1X Time ball
Hatarou

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt5566 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

As Matt and the officers made their way to where Matt had left the thief, just to find an unconscious Chatot, and a tired Buizel. Matt got down onto his knees and lifted up Buizel and Chatot. Guys! Are you okay, what happend? Buizel used some of the bit of energy it had left to point at the note on the ground. Matt read it over, before handing it to the police. You guys have Poochyena's right? You should have them try and track the scent.

Matt placed his pokemon back into their pokeballs. Zigzagoon frowned, sad that he couldn't help out. The items in the bag were never claimed, so Matt was free to keep the contents. After a quick stop at the pokemon center, Matt looked at the strange yellow orb that was found in the bag. I wonder what this thing does. You have any clue? Zigzagoon shook his head. Matt sighed Guess we'll figure it out at some point.

[END]
Matt5566

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3