» Hey. >~<
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Fake Love {MATURE}

Go down

Fake Love {MATURE}

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Mona was in her hotel bedroom brushing her hair. Then she sat on the bed and looked down at her pokemon who was waiting at her feet."so are you ready guys" mona said in a cheerful voice and her team replied happily."ok here’s the plan,greya and segan will stay here while shibi is invisible with me so that anything that goes wrong he would be there,now when it became midnight segan and greya would teleport to me and segan will get the Pokémon and greya will teleport him back and he will come back to get me and teleport." mona said happily as her pokemon nodded in agrement then mona grabbed her stuff and shibi went inviseble and then greya teleported them both somewere in the city.
Mona crystal

Credits : 5698

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mona crystal
Pokedollar £: 0
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake Love {MATURE}

Post by Kenji on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Suddenly, there was a quick rap of knuckles on the door, upon opening the door, Mona would find a somewhat handsome stranger standing in the doorway, Hey there, my name's Eric and I couldn't help but notice your beauty as you walked through the lobby today. He gave her a smile, a large one that showed a lot of pearly white teeth. The man was tall with chiseled features, shaggy brown hair, and large hazel eyes. He was decent looking, but he also seemed to be a bit of a player, I was just wondering if you were busy tonight.

Spoiler:

My PC

Trainer-Collector, also goes by the name of GOD, cause I am >_>b
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 6327

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"oh come in my smexy man let have a drink" mona said sweetly as she let the man in.the plan was simple make the man drunk,he pass out,segan and shibi get the pokemon while greya will teleport the man to a farawway sea.her pokemon waited under the bed waiting for the signal with there eyes wide with readieness.Mona was exicted because she was wondering what she would get from the trainer.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Eric walked in, a confident smile on his face. This was going much better than he had expected, and he liked it a lot. The girl was pretty attractive too, it would be an easy and enjoyable night. He sat down on the sofa in the room as she poured drinks and passed one to him. He took a deep sip, savoring the alcohol's sinful flavor, So, what brings a lovely lady like yourself to this shabby town of Kidlat? Eric flashed that winning smile again, oh ya this was going to be easy.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

"ooh just enjoying the view and pokemon you know." she said soothing as she twril her finger in erics hair."You seem a very charming man" she said lovely as she scooted closer to eric and rubbed her chest on his arm."drink up we have all night long" she said calmly as she looked into erics eyes and gave a deep sigh of compassion as she look at eric smooth body and sleek hair."so i was wondering if your a pokemon tranier because we can be good buddies if you know what i mean."she said lovely as she rub his leg with hers.

Last edited by Mona crystal on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

(Please edit in some more, Mona ... That wasn't really enough. Also, just in case, I'm tagging this with {MATURE} Carry on <3)

Party Members/Inventory:

__
X23 Pokeballs
X3 Diveballs
X4 Heavy Balls
Shiz

Credits : 11059

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

http://katsuregion.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Eric looked at his position, drinks, hotel room and one hot and horny girl can only mean one thing, fun time for Eric. He smiled inward to himself and though, Wow this chick really wants it. He smiled at her then, tuning back into the conversation, As a matter of fact, my Blitzle and I just started an adventure of our own. It got a bit quiet then, the man took a drink of his alcohol, and then leaned in and whispered, Let's have a little adventure of our own. He leaned in and kissed Mona on the lips passionately, one hand holding the back of her head lovingly while the other found its way under the girl's shirt. Eric's left hand was intertwined with Mona's lovely hair, while his right hand had some fun of its own.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

"yeees let shall have a little fun" " she said deeply as she put of her shirt reveling bare skin and breast then she put her arms around erics waist and hugged him makeing his face rub into her breast.she gave a long sigh as she cuddle lovely to eric body.now she was ontop of eric on the coach with her breast ontop of erics face.she was passionly kissing eric on the neck and mouth and her hand went up his shirt rubbing his smooth skin.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

TIME SKIP

Eric rolled in bed, boy that was one hell of a night. He turned on his side and looked at the naked woman sleeping heavily next to him. She was quite the beauty, and quite the machine in bed, Mona had been amazing really. Eric smiled to himself and whispered, One hell of an adventure. He tossed and turned for a few more minutes before finally falling asleep around 11:30. The clock now read midnight exactly, and now would be the perfect time to steal if someone had been planning to or something. On a side note, one couldn't help but wonder if the pokemon that Mona had asked to turn invisible and wait, had just had its innocence ruined.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

she woke up swiftly to find zoura and segan with the bag and segan and shibi floating above her.she gave a long sigh as she lay there and gave the green alien the singel.Then greya hoverd to erics feet and touch its feet with it button like fingers and drawing energy to make a teleport above the great underwater city that she and greya read about.she stragiten out her long red hair as she hope his teleport will go smoothly.
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 pm

[51 :l]

Unfortunately, as Mona planned and made her escape, Eric woke up. He looked around groggily and looked towards Mona who happened to have her hand in his pants. The only problem was, his pants were on the coffee table and he was in bed. At first Eric was a bit confused, then he understood and jumped out of bed....naked. You bitch, don't take my pokemon! He grabbed his pants and made sure Blitzle's pokeball was still safely talked inside. I'm going to get the police. Eric made his way to the door, still naked (classy), and was about to go downstairs to get the cops. What would Mona do? She'd be thrown in jail for sure, she'd have to run.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mona crystal on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

she gave a sigh as she got up and got dressed.Then she put her pokemon into her pokeballs instead of greya."well that was a sad but fun fail" she said soothly as she went next to greya."alrighty then teleport us far away from here" she said as both of them glow green in the darkness and then they flickerd out of sight and appeard in a forest somewere."well i guess were on our way" she said sleepy as they started to walk under the night sky.

[left topic]
Mona crystal

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down