» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Start of a new journey!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Start of a new journey!

Post by Kei Osideken on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kei stopped a moment in front of the Canyon entrance. It was huge! The Canyon walls must go up at least to twenty stories high at their peak near the beginning and he could only imagine that further on they might be even taller. The sight was truly awe inspiring, he never had seen anything like this before.

Having an idea he pulled out his Torchic's Pokeball and threw it upwards. "Come on out!" He spoke as the ball opened up and released the Torchic. Torchic, once fully materialized shook his head a body as if trying to shake off something. Kei figured this was to ruffle his feathers, either out of habit or of need he had yet to find out.

Torchic hadn't completely warmed up to Kei yet, but he was getting there. Torchic wasn't spiteful or anything of him, it was almost as if Torchic wanted to be a starter pokemon and that's why it would break into the lab. Kei was sure if Torchic hated anyone it was that crazy Professor Akane.

Sitting down cross legged beside Torchic, Kei asked it "Do you want to walk outside with me today?" A calming smile spread over Kei's face as he asked Torchic, who nodded almost immediately. Kei then asked another question. "Well I think we need to nickname you. What do you think?"

Torchic tilted his head in response to Kei's question and it let out a small "Tor?".

"Well how about Tor? You seem to say that part of your name a lot" Kei asked

"Tor!" Tor squeaked in agreement. Kei could help but laugh at Tor's new-found enthusiasm. On their way to the Canyon Tor wasn't all to thrilled to get to know his trainer but now it seemed like Tor was warming up to Kei.

"Let's be off then!" Kei said as he stood up. Kei took his first step into the Canyon Tor keeping right beside.

Current Party:

Tor . . Eve . . Rew . . Ini . . Rio

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Credits : 5767

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kei Osideken
Pokedollar £: Pocket Lint.
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: Start of a new journey!

Post by Kei Osideken on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Kei saw that Rew had no where to hide from this attack. They was only one thing he could have Rew do. "Rew! Use Defense Curl!" Kei's hope that Rew's raised Defense from before and now would be able to counter-act Bagon's increased attack enough for it not to hurt as much.

Rew obeyed and rolled himself up into a ball trusting in his trainer's judgment. Rew was shocked at how instantaneous the hit was. No sooner than Rew had rolled into a ball had the attack hit. Rew then understood why Kei had him do this. Their was no time for Rew to dodge the attack, so rather than try and risk a hard hit, Kei had Rew raise his defense.

Rew took the hit full on, while still rolled up like a ball. After the Bagon stopped attack Rew unrolled himself.

"Now use Scratch! Then retreat!" Kei wanted it so that whether or not Rew's attack hit, he would push away, using the momentum from pushing back to get him to a safer distance. At least that was the plan.

Rew ran the short distance to the Bagon keeping low to the ground unveiling his claws, ready to strike with a silent resolve.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

But Bagon didn't seem to mind. He let the Scratch attack hit him - his attack rising even MORE, because of the move Rage. He roared louder and flew after Rew with faster speed than a Sandshrew and jumped up, trying to attack with Rage in the form of a mock Body Slam.

This Bagon...totally awesome. |D Probably be a good idea to catch him or something, eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Kei saw that Rew probably couldn't avoid this attack either. Compared to the Bagon, Rew was slow. So Kei thought he would try the same thing again. "Rew Defend using defense curl!"

Rew obeyed, in fact he was already rolling himself up as the Bagon attack, even before Kei had given him the word. Now rolled up tightly and his defense raised, Rew took the hit. It did some damage, but no more than last time as Bagon's attack had raised at the same rate Rew's defense had.

"Now roll in with a scratch attack!" Kei yelled wanting to try something new. Hopefully Rew understood.

He did. While staying rolled up Rew spun himself taking off at the Bagon. Suddenlt changing course off a bit to the left. Bouncing off a nearby rock, Rew took off into the air, unrolling mid-air. Whilst in the air Rew unveiled his claws once more coming in for an aerial scratch attack.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Bagon watched, somewhat confused by the Sandshrew's actions, this thing seemed to be going insane. Suddenly the Sandshrew lunged forward, claws unleashed and ready for use. Bagon looked at the flying rodent, mystified by what it was seeing. The small dragon pokemon shook its head, clearing its thoughts and lunged forward. Its jaw opened wide, revealing sharp teeth as it bit down on sandshrew using bite. However, a long nail scratched across Bagon's face, and it was enough to bring the pokemon to its knees and finally to the ground. Now the question was this, would Kei catch this beast of a pokemon?

Spoiler:

My PC

Trainer-Collector, also goes by the name of GOD, cause I am >_>b
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 6255

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Rew wriggled himself free from the clamped Bagon's mouth. Standing up and facing the downed Bagon, Rew stood triumphantly over his opponent. It was as if he was saying 'Take that b-'.

This was Rew's first win since he had joined Kei's team. Walking over to Rew, Kei plopped himself down beside the ground-type. Placing his hand on top of Rew's head, Kei pet Rew. "Good job pal." He said in a soothing tone with a warm smile.

Tor who had been watching the battle from afar, leaped up at Rew's victory.Rushing over to his Teammate Tor jumped up and down chirping away with congratulatory words.

Standing up, Kei reached into his Pocket. "You deserve a good rest Rew" He said as he returned Rew to the safety of his pokeball. "Let's go Tor!"

Tor chirped happily and followed Kei, strolling right beside his trainer.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

As Kei walked along the canyon, his partner pokemon playfully beside him, a new pokemon spotted him from the shelter of a large boulder. It was an odd pokemon, and very rare in these parts, often only coming out when it truly felt safe. This was a young one however, and its instincts hadn't fully kicked in. The mystery pokemon slid along the surface of the canyon like a snake, and got close to Kei from behind. It smelt Kei's leg and touched it with its tail before wrapping itself around the trainer's leg and going along for a ride, Tini, tini, dra! It called happily as the steady up down motion kept it moving.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Keijumped as the pokemon wrapped itself around his leg. After the initial scare passed over he just stared. This snake-ish pokemon came out of nowhere... And then attached itself to a random stranger. Either it was very brave and confident of its abilities, or it was too young and inexperienced to understand. Whatever Kei did next he would have to do carefully.

"Hey there." Kei said smiling warmly and speaking in his warm and soothing tone, trying to be as nice as possible to the little pokemon. Kei reached into his pocket and retrieved his Pokedex. Opening it, it gave of a beep.

"A Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels.
" It blurted out. Closing and replacing the Pokedex, Kei returned his attention to the Dratini. "You're a Dragon type? Cool!" Kei said warmly. Still trying to show that he was friendly Kei just stood there with the Dratini wrapped around his leg.

Tor Got the idea of what was going on. Tor just stood there smiling nicely at the wild Dragon-type.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 am

All seemed good and jim dandy, Dratini liked Kei, and Kei seemed to like Dratini, it was the kind of ending that made you want to puke rainbows and fart happiness. Unfortunately, this wasn't the end, not by a long shot. Suddenly a loud voice broke the content silence, Hey kid, that Dratini is mine, I've been chasing it for weeks. The gruff voice was attached to a large man with a scraggly beard and spelunking equipment.

Dratini seemed to cower in fear when the man spoke, the two obviously had history. Look, just let me catch that dratini and I'll be on my way, there's no need for a fight. The man made it sound more like an order than a request, Although if you do want to fight, I'd be more than happy to kick your pathetic butt over the ledge of the canyon in a nice double battle. The mountain man smiled revealing several gaps in his teeth, nasty.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:16 am

Kei looked from the Trainer to the Dratini and back to the Trainer. "You've got a deal. A Double Battle. Any limits?" Kei asked as he reading Rew's Pokeball. He was going to wait to decide between Eve or Tor depending on the type of Pokemon that this trainer revealed. Not that it mattered offensively Since each of his pokemon all knew one Damaging move each and they were all normal types. But depending on which type of pokemon he unveiled he would make his choice.

Looking down at the frightened Dratini, Kei smiled. "It'll be all right. I'll help you out." Kei comforted the Dratini still wrapped around his leg. He had no intention of losing to this trainer.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 am

No limits, but the winner gets 200 cash and the right to catch Dratini. The man smiled smugly, You got kohones kid, but they won't save you in this battle. The hiker said happily as he tossed out two pokeballs and out popped an onix and a machop, how original. You might as well give up now you little brat, there's no way you can beat my team, these two act as the perfect combo. The colossal Onix boomed in a loud voice of agreement, OOOOOOONIIIIIIIX! While machop just folded his arms and nodded, knowing his trainer was right.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

"Tch!" Kei Sure wasn't expecting this. That Onix sure was going to pose a problem. So was that Machop. It rendered Eve effectivly useless in this battle. Looking down and the Dratini wrapped around his leg Kei smiled softly. Looking back up at the trainer, Kei let his intimidation from the Onix leave, replacing it with a calm Smile.

"Ready Stance Rew! You too Tor!"
At this Kei threw Rew's pokeball up into the air. Tor bounded past Kei and took his spot, ruffling his feathers, ready for a fight. Rew appeared beside him. Looking up at the Onix and then back at his trainer. Both pokemon were confident in their trainer's ability. Kei was also confident in both pokemon's abilities.

"Alright we'll start since we're at the obvious disadvantage" Kei said trying to play on the other trainer's confidence. Confidence was one thing, but over confidence was another. Too over confident and you under-estimate your opponent. This was Kei's hope. Battles weren't just a test of pokemon, but of trainers too.

"Rew use Sand-attack on Machop and Tor use Growl!" Kei watched as Rew pounded his tail on the ground stirring up sand everywhere, Hopefully getting into Machop's eyes. Tor let out a throaty growl, one you wouldn't expect from such a small cute pokemon. With this the hope was that the two would be a little more unsure of attacking, therfore lowering their defense.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

The large man laughed, You don't honestly expect to win with that merry band of misfits do you boy? Bwahaha, my Onix alone could crush those two fools. The man laughed, referring to Kei's pokemon. Onix use tackle on that torchic. Machop I want a nice clean low kick out of you. The pokemon nodded and Onix lunged forward with his massive body at the small chick pokemon. Machop ran forward for a low kick, but ended up running straight into the dirt and stopped to rub his eyes. This was the perfect time to attack if Kei noticed it.

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm

"NOW! Tor, Rew use Scratch, On Machop!" Both pokemon nodded and sprinted at the Machop. Tor jumped up high into the air to come at the Machop from above, while Rew stuck low to the ground to come at him head on.

Because Tor had leaped into the air, it had barely dodged to Onix' Tackle. Thankfully it did miss, for Kei feared if one of the Onix' tackles did hit one of his pokemon they would be out.

"After that guys use Sand-attack and Growl once more!" Kei yelled again. Weather or no his attacks hit Machop, he needed to keep raising his advantages, before his opponents could strike.

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:34 pm

The burly man watched as his stone snake's attack missed, and rather than looking disappointed, he smiled, Too slow. He muttered as Onix's tail came up when Torchic jumped into the air. The giant stone tail wrapped around Torchic's tiny body as Onix used bind. Sand-attack had failed, but growl was effective on Machop, Machop backed off, a bit uneasy now from the growl.

Don't let em scare ya Machop. Machop nodded and closed his eyes, using focus energy, as Rew got closure, he opened his eyes and lashed out with a low kick. It was a critical attack and Rew was out cold. Meanwhile Onix was quickly squeezing the life out of poor Tor, and he quickly dropped unconscious as well. Ha ha ha, pathetic, I told you you couldn't beat me!

The man retrieved a pokeball and tossed it at the dratini wrapped around Kei's leg. However, the dratini merely swatted it away with its tail, and hit the man in the face with the pokeball. Dratini then slithered up Kei's side and into his bag, digging around for something. Suddenly there was a flash of red from within the bag and then a "ping" sound not much later. Dratini had just caught itself...for Kei. The man looked extremely angered, NO!! That's cheatin boi!! Still, there was nothing the man could do, and he stormed off, his pokemon close behind. However he turned and said,Wait, I beat you! That's at least $200 dollars bub, fork it over.

[[+Dratini -200]]

Level: 6
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunderwave

Spoiler:

My PC

Kenji
Admin
Admin

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Kei handed over the money. A loss was a loss. As the man left, Kei's first concern was to get Rew and Tor back. The two fought their hardest, but the hiker was just two powerful and Rew and Tor only knew normal type attacks, very disadvantageous for them. Scooping Tor up in one arm and Rew in the other, Kei walked over to a rock, which he sat down on. Placing the barely Rew on the ground gently he encouraged both the pokemon.

"You guys fought you're best and you both did great."
Kei smiled. Both pokemon were a little upset at their loss, but you can't win every time right? Tor was on Kei's lap who was also barely awake, too exhausted from the battle. Pulling out a cloth Kei began to clean the dirt from Tor. Kei also took this chance to clean any wounds that the Onix gave him. Most notably the gash along his side from when Onix grabbed Tor Mid-air. Once Tor was all clean Kei laid him down, propped up against the rock to rest.

Moving onto Rew, Kei picked him up. Rew was out cold, so Kei carefully set about cleaning the hide like scales or plates on Rew. Rew had little open wounds compared to Tor, but Rew had a huge bruise on his underside from the low kick he took. Once Rew was all clean Kei set him beside Tor. Kei reached into the pocket of his cloak where the Dratini captured herself. Kei also pulled of Eve's pokeball.

Looking at them in his hands he found that Dratini captured herself in his Premier ball. Neat. "Come on out guys!" Kei spoke softly, not wanting to wake up the two exhausted pokemon. Both Dratini and Eve appeared. Eve stretched and Dratini looked around cautiously still wondering were the Hiker was, but relaxed when Dratini didn't see him nearby.

Looking up at the sky Kei noted the sun had nearly set. "We need to give you a nickname now don't we?" Kei asked the Dratini. Eve, as Kei asked the Dratini, jumped up onto his lap and cuddled up against Kei, Kei responded by combing her fur with fingers and petting her.

"Dratini! Ini!" The small-ish Dragon -type piped up quietly, also not wanting to wake Tor and Rew.

"How about Ini? You seem to like that part of your full name the best." Kei noted and thought aloud as he continue to pet Eve.

Dratini paused a moment before nodding and agreeing to the nick-name. "Ini!" She chipped happily.

Kei smiled. "Great, then are you guys hungry?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After supper and sleep, which Tor and Rew slept threw, Kei returned all of his pokemon their pokeballs, except Eve, who he was going to travel with today.

Kei set out and in no longer than an hour later the emerged from the canyon, Vitis city in sight. Eve let out a happy "Eevee!" excited to make it to a new city.

"All right are we ready for the Eve?" Kei asked as he looked from their high spot down at the city of Vitis, it was quite a sight, it looked like a rather peaceful town.

"Eve! Eevee!" Eve spoke confidently.

{Exit}

Current Party:

Items:

3x Pokeball

Kei Osideken

Character Profile
Pokemon: