» Hey. >~<
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Searching for an Electrizer

Go down

Searching for an Electrizer

Post by Viviana on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm

After her temporary farewell to her friends Kayla and Max, Viviana set off on her search for an Electrizer. She has heard that an Electrizer can evolve electabuzz, and that is what she dearly wanted, Her electabuzz wanted to evolve aswell do to the shameful battle it had fought with that dusknoir. It was time for him to get stronger, and the best way to do that was to get the item he needed for evolution. She started her search in the heart of the city where she thought maybe an ally would obtain the item, or maybe even a shop. "Where could I find this thing" she said as she looked into every store and street way she passed.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Credits : 5731

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for an Electrizer

Post by Shiz on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:38 pm

As you walk around the heart of the street babbling about how much you want an electrizer and how you want to evolve your electabuzz you feel someone touching you back. You turn to find a man who was in dressing in black with a black jacket and a black hat covering his face. "Oi girl, I heard you talking about an electrizer a while ago! I got a few one over here!" He said as he pointed to a market stand cover by a curtain that it wasn't long from your location. He walked to it and opened the curtain revealing a few electrizers. "So what you say? Want to buy one? Ill give you one for 600 pokedollars!" He said. As he grabbed one and hold it up high for you to see it.

Party Members/Inventory:

__
X23 Pokeballs
X3 Diveballs
X4 Heavy Balls
Shiz

Credits : 11059

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

http://katsuregion.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Vivi was startled at first when the strange man touched her from behind, her first instinct was to have Electabuzz kick the guys ass for what she conisdered 'asault', but she quickly thought it over and turned around. She looked at the man with a serious expression on her face as she wanted to punch him. When he mentioned something about the electrizer all of her attention then focused on him. He led her to his shop and she looked at the few electrizers he had, when he wanted her to buy one, she knew this was on of his get-rich-quick-skeems, but she couldn't resist. The price was set at 600 and she had more than enough. She generously paid the 600, in return she hoped she got the electrizer. "Here is the 600, but next time don't sneak up on a women concentrating, it doesn't end well"

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:56 pm

The man took the 600 pokedollars and handed one of his electrizer to you. "Im sorry about that madam but I tend to go around the market to see if I find some customers like you!" He said putting the curtain around the stand once again. "Well if you'll excuse me Ill go see if I can find more customers." He said as he started to mix with the people once more. Now you got your electrizer but something felt wierd about this electrizer. It was surprisingly light and soft. When you take a better look at the elctrizer that was given to you, yo noticed it was made of aluminum and it wasn't a real one. You just got scammed by that guy but what now he mixed through the many people in the market and you didn't get to see his face! What are you going to do?

Party Members/Inventory:

__
X23 Pokeballs
X3 Diveballs
X4 Heavy Balls
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Viviana was furious as she ran through the crowd trying to find the guy that just gave her a worthless heap of aluminum. She searched all over the place for him but couldn't find not even a simple clue of where he may or may not be. She sat down on a nearby bench frustrated as hell. She put her head in her hands and sort of gave up. She didn't know where he was. Losing him in that crowd was a big set back, but she knew that she didn't want to let that man rip off other people, but where would she look. She thought about going back to the place where she first saw him, but then she decided to look on every single street where there was a crowd of people, that was her mine objective, when she found him she was going to pound her fist in his face until the sun set.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm

As you search for the man who scammed you the city seems to get emptier and emptier as the sun starts to set. It was turning to night and the guy your looking for was no where to be found. Looks like you really lost his track in the commotion of the market. After searching for a few more hours it finally turned into dark and the city was only lighten by the city street lights and the building lights. The breeze started to blow hard and cold as you sit alone in the city with less money in your pocket. As you sit the fake electrizer falls from your bag to the ground. Maybe if you could trace the sent of the electrizer with a pokemon you would find your guy.

Party Members/Inventory:

__
X23 Pokeballs
X3 Diveballs
X4 Heavy Balls
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm

She couldn't find the guys trail anywhere. The darkness of the sky grew darker as the street lights grew brighter. The people on the street decreased as the day slowly became night. "Where could he be?!" viviana screamed as all hope was lost. She sat down and gave up on the spot, but then all of a sudden her fake electrizer fell out of her pack when then an Idea hit her like how hard she was going to hit the scammer. "Thats it!!" She grabbed a pokeball as out came her Eevee, Avae. "Avae, I need you to sniff this for me, and try to find an identical scent please" Avae smelt the electrizer, hoping to find the same guy he had the same scent this fake piece of crap had.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm

After your Eevee had sniffed the fake item it started running out into the distance. At a time like this you might wish that you actually had a Pokemon that actually seemed like a canine; oh well, you would have to work with what you got. After running for a while, your Eevee came to a PokeMart, a place where trainers came to buy items. In this shop, you would find the man you were looking for, but what would you do when you confronted him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:27 pm

As she let Avae sniff the electrizer she was hoping that at some point the man would walk by her so she can beat him senseless until hippopatos's learned how to fly. She stared at Eevee, and waited and waited, until suddenly eevee picked up the scent of the mad man. Eevee took off running as Viviana followed behind leaving indents in the concrete floor beneathe her sowing her rage. They ran for several minutes when they finally came to a sudden pause. when Avae stopped in front of a Pokemon Mart. "So this is where he is, is he?" Walking in to the pokemon mart Viviana scoped the whole place to see if the guy was in there. She saw the guy and appeared right behind him. Her face being shadowy as she cracked her knuckles. Her eyes lit up like lights beneathe the shadowing of her face as she looked likea monster in everyone's nightmares.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 pm

The man sensed the young girl before even turning to see her. He sighed, contemplating what he could do, after a minute he slowly turned to look at Viviana. "Uh...hey there little lady, are you enjoying your electizer?" He gave her a cheap smile as he backed away, moving farther into the pokemart and away from the girl. "You know, that will evolve an electabuzz into an electivire, quite the powerful pokemon. Uh..." He looked at the girl's murderous glare, and began to sweat profusely. "Ok look, I'm sorry, but a guy has to make a living right? You gotta cut me some slack missy." The guy smiled nervously, looking for somewhere to run.

Spoiler:

My PC

Trainer-Collector, also goes by the name of GOD, cause I am >_>b
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 6327

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:09 pm

As she was about pummel the guy into oblivion she thought it over for a second as she looked into the mans eyes, She saw guilt in them. She put her fist down as she got all up in his face and you could literally see bad vibes wrapping around the man as if this were a horror movie. "You can't make a living from stealing from people, what kind of sick twisted world do you live in. You are so lucky we are in a public place because I was going to beat you into your opposite sex, Do you understand me?" Viviana said as she took a deep breathe and through the Fake item at the man. "Do you know how I feel right now, I thought I had found the item I have been searching for ever since I was in elix, and look what I find....A fake copy that not even worth spitting on" She stared at him an held her hand out, "My money please" She looked out him,"I have wasted both of our time, hand me my money back so I can restart my search for my electrizer" Vivi started to tear up, "There is no point in being a human being if you are going to be a thief!" She started to cry tears of anger, "No body learns from that at all"

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 pm

The thief smiled and took a pokeball out of his pockets. He was getting more and more angry as Viviana was talking to him like that. He wanted to teach her a lesson, so that she would be afraid of any thieves she happened to encounter in the future... He said "You pathetic little girl... You shall pay for talking to me like that! Go Tauros!" while throwing the pokeball on the ground. Then, all of a sudden, a Tauros appeared. It was ready to do anything his trainer commanded it without any hesitation... The trainer said "Okay Tauros! Hyper Beam!" and after that it launched the attack towards the female trainer so that she would be punished.

Credits : 5967

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 pm

She looked at the man confused as he got mad at her for confronting him about his evil doings, more of wrong doings. She stared at him as he went on about nothing. Avae knew what was coming next, Avae jumped on Vivi's pokeball belt and tried to grab electabuzz's pokeball but little did they know the man sent out a tauros and commanded it to use Hyper Beam. Electabuzz felt the commotion as it freed itself from the pokeball and used protect as it shielded Avae and Viviana from the hyper beam. "That was a dirty trick you jerk" Viviana said as she pointed at the tauros and commanded Electabuzz to use brick break on it.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 pm

The Tauros jumped in the air carefully as the Brick Break was about to reach it and dodged the attack with grace without having its trainer to give a command to it. Then, the thief said "Do you think you can deal with my Tauros that easily? Use Hyper Beam again!" and the bull pokemon launched the attack towards Eevee, knocking it out with one strike. The thief was a really bad person and Viviana had to punish him for sure... An epic battle was about to engage soon...

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 pm

When Buzzer ran to the Tauros both Him and Viviana thought that the attack would be a shoe-in but unfortunately it wasn't. The tauros dodged the attack and then again used another hyper beam. Vivi thought the attack was headed toward Buzzer, but little did she know it was headed straight for her and eevee. The attack hit eevee knocking it out cold, as vivi ran to its aid. "Electabuzz, do whatever you can to win" Vivi said as she began to nuture Avae feeding him and putting him back in his pokeball. "Buzzer!" She yelled tears in her eyes, "Brick break again" Buzzer did as told and this time since it was alittle closer to the Tauros used Brick break, and hit it where it hurts, with a hard hitting fighting type move against a Normal type pokemon there was a type advantage, but still Vivi wasn't out of the woods just yet.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm

The Tauros cried out, mooing and braying pretty loudly. Its back caved in, since it was hit there, and it was forced to bend its knees. Its legs started shaking, and cracks from bones could be heard as the bull fell over. It seemed that it had done about double what it should have...Tauros was completely knocked out. Cold.

The thief scowled. "Alright, you! Take this!" He threw another Pokeball into the air, and out came a Miltank.

...wooow.

Miltank mooed. "Use Zen Headbutt!" Miltank mooed again and got up, before charging at Buzzer, intent on hitting it square in the belly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm

{Yay Buzzer gets 1 exp}

Viviana looked at the Tauros as Buzzers attack hit head on. She saw the pokemon stagger abit then watched as it fell to the ground, it fainted. Viviana smiled as she watched the pokemon sent back to its pokeball. "How was that," she said to herself as the main then sent out a miltank. "So thats his next pokemon" SHe said as she reached for electabuzz's pokeball but buzzer said it wanted to continue to fight. She respected its enthusiasm and decided to keep using him. She watched as the Miltank used zen headbutt so then she said" Buzzer use Protect, then follow it up with another Brick Break" She said as the zen headbutt hit the protect shield as it vanished and electabuzz attempted to hit the miltank with another Zen Headbutt.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm

The thief got angry with all the stuff that was going on. He wanted to finish this battle for sure. Miltank was his STRONGEST pokemon and so he believed that Electabuzz would be no match for it. He commanded "Miltank! Use Iron Tail on the ground to dodge, then strike with Giga Impact!".

Miltank said "Mooooo!" and used Iron Tail on the ground, giving force to itself, jumped and moved its front legs forward, like a martial artist at the time it was falling on the ground to strike Electabuzz with a Giga Impact on the head. The battle had just started...

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

As she saw the pokemon preparing for a move, Viviana looked at Buzzer and saw that he was still flaring to go. She remembered the whole reason on why she was battling. She wanted to find that electrizer, but there was more to it than that. "Maybe..." She began as the Miltank started to use iron tail and launch itself in the air, "We can be friends after this feud is over," The miltank then launched herself in the air and used Giga Impact to impale Vivi's buzzer. "Be Be!!" Buzzer shouted as it ran toward the giga impact. "So thats what you wanna do" Viviana smiled as she pointed to the miltank. "Now Buzzer launch yourself in the air with thunder punch and then use a hard hitting Brick Break" Viviana smiled as electabuzz jumped in the air flying toward the miltank as it was flying toward him. The brick break was charged as electabuzz through his arm forward hittinf the giga impact head on.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm

"Dodge and use Giga Impact once more!" were the thief's words to the trainer. He knew that Electabuzz was tired of dodging all these times and so he believed that the attack would hit now... More than that, to his eyes, it looked like the electric pokemon was wide open at the moment it was using Brick Break...

While Miltank was in the air and Electabuzz was about to strike it, it spinned gracefully and the Brick Break attack passed through the spot it was one second after it moved from there. It was saved at the last time for sure...

After that, Miltank moved its front legs like before. The pokemon started using Giga Impact and aimed for Electabuzz's chest...

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:00 pm

"Hm..." Vivi said unimpressed by the the Thiefs antics. "I wouldn't expect anything less" She actually half expected the attack to skin the miltank but nothing. Still the battle wasn't over yet and with that being said, Vivi's plan was full proof. Now that Buzzer was in the air it was time for him to use his attack. "Okay now Buzzer use protect" as electabuzz was in the air it used its attack protect and was now falling down over the miltank who was using giga impact. Even though protect was a defensive move to an extent it could be used for offensive purposes, like how Viviana was using it now. She waited for the giga impact and the Protect to collide. A big explosion occured as the Protect and Giga IMpact collided with one another. They hit and nearly sent both pokemon flying in opposite directions. Electabuzz hit the ground, but it still was alittle bit okay. Viviana looked at the miltank to see what had happened to it, I mean if that collision did this to the electabuzz then it must have done atleast something to the other pokemon.

Eava Avae Kibble Chilly
Xer Waily
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content