» Hey. >~<
Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Dropping to Gain

Go down

Dropping to Gain

Post by @ Ray on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Kai walks into the Anino Tunnel and saw many pokemon running around. "Hmm, I heard that I can find a move tutor around here somewhere." He says as he walks farther into the tunnel. He then took out his pokeball and sent out his Donphan. "Okay Donphan, since I'm looking to teach you a new move, lets say you walk with me." Mawile then hopped off Kai's back and rode on Donphan as they wonder the tunnel looking for the move tutor.
@ Ray

Credits : 5763

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kai Miyuki
Pokedollar £: 2800
Pokemon:

http://infernalnirvana.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Dropping to Gain

Post by Kayla on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:58 pm

As Kai walked down the Anino Tunnel he noticed a small wooden hut. The lights were all on and a small trail of smoke was coming from the chimney. Someone was obviously home. The hut had a small wire fence surrounding a small garden, which had a few small dark leaved bushes, which sported bright yellow berries. The hut was covered in ivy and looked like something out of a horror film. It was a very creepy setting, but it was quite obviously the move tutors hut.
Kayla
Admin
Admin

Credits : 5698

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kayla Harlington
Pokedollar £: 350
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 pm

"I think thats where we need to go." Kai says as he points to the hut. He and his pokemon walked up to the house. Mawile looked to her side and saw a yellow berry, so she reached and tried to take one. "Mawile dont touch that!" Kai says, making Mawile return her hand and frown. He then knocked on the door of the hut. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He says knocking on the door.
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayla on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 pm

A curtain flickered as a face peered out of the window to inspect who was there. The face seemed to grumble, and mutter something. The figure moved away from the window, and three bolts were undone from the door. It slowly creaked open and before you stood a rather round with, with bushy black hair and a long beard. ‘How can I be helping you?’ he mumbled. He was wearing large, round glasses that covered a good portion of his face. A Doryuuzu also peered its head around the door. ‘Doryuuzu, back instead’ He demanded.
Kayla
Admin
Admin

Credits : 5698

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kayla Harlington
Pokedollar £: 350
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 pm

"Umm..Hey my name is Kai and these two are my pokemon Donphan and Mawile." He says as he points to his pokemon. "I was told that there was a move tutor in this tunnel that would be able to teach my pokemon a move, are you that person?" He asked before looking at the Doryuuzu. Hmm..I havent seen one of those before. He thought. Mawile rose her hand and waved at the guy and his pokemon.
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

The man started laughing for a while. It had been a while since somebody had come to his house to have a pokemon get taught one of his "special moves". He was happy to see that Kai had come to him and actually wanted to leave not one, but two of his pokemon to him. After he stopped laughing, he welcomed the trainer to his house and said "Yes, I am the move tutor. My name is Hierro. Nice to meet you Kai. Welcome to my house!" while showing with his left hand that he wanted Kai to come into his house to offer him something to eat or drink and discuss what kind of moves his pokemon would like to learn.

Credits : 5909

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Kai and his pokemon walked into the house and sat down at a wooden table, Mawile sat on Donphan as he laid on the ground next to Kai's feet. "So umm..I was wondering if you would be able to teach my Donphan a curtain move." He says as he starts to explain his visit. As he explains Mawile hops off of Donphan and stands by the window, looking at the fruit she wanted.

"My Donphan has great defense and his move Defense Curl kinda helps that, but I want to know if you were able to teach him Iron Defense. That would help alot in our future battling." He tells Hierro.
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Hierro sighs and nods. If the trainer insisted, then he could do this. Iron Defense was a pretty good move and easy to learn. He was feeling sad that he would have finished teaching it in such a short time. However, he still had to agree. He said "Sure, Kai. What about your Mawile? Do you want it to learn a move?".

The move tutor was obviously very friendly. He liked helping trainers, after all. They made him remember his past and actually the times he was travelling in the Katsu region with the hope of become the champion of the place...

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 pm

"Mawile? No thanks, she doesnt really like to fight so there's no reason to teach her a move." He says to the guy. Kai then walked over to the window and grabbed Mawile before sitting back down. "So do I need to leave Donphan here with you so he can learn the move?" He asked him as Mawile plays with his hands blushing. Donphan then stood up and walked over to the guys's pokemon, and just looked at it.
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

The move tutor nodded while replying "Yes Kai. It will probably take some time for him to learn Iron Defense. However, you should not be worrying much. I will take care good care of him!". Then, he got up from his chair and moved towards the fridge. He opened it and picked up a sandwich. He started eating and asked Kai "So... How many badges do you have Kai? By taking a look at your pokemon I can understand that they are strong...". The tutor wanted to know the trainer better...

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Kai heard the tutors question as he began to pet Mawile on top of her head. "Well I have seven badges at the moment, I'll be going for my eighth after I do some more training." He says as he conversates with the tutor. Mawile began to hug Kai's arm and nuzzle into his chest as the two talked. "I plan to take on the Elites once I have all my badges."
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 pm

"Good luck then!" are the tutor's words to the trainer with the seven badges. He was glad to see that the pokemon he was about to take care of was a strong pokemon that had probably taken part in numerous gym battles and had much experience. It would be much more easy for him to do his job and teach the move he had to. He smiled to Kai and said "Well... If that's the case I will try to teach Donphan in two days... I will try my best so that you can take on the league!"

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by @ Ray on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Kai stood up and held Mawile in his arms as she put her arms around his neck. "Thanks so much, I'm sure Donphan wont give you any trouble." He says before walking over and kneeling down by Donphan. "Well Donphan, I'm gonna leave you here to do some training. Make sure you train hard and I'll be back for you as soon as I can." Kai says as he pets Donphans head. Donphan then nodded and walked over to the tutor.

"I'll do some training and then I'll be back to pick up Donphan." Kai says to the tutor before walking out the hut.

{Leaves thread until time is up}
@ Ray

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content